Optical Brightener (OB-1), CAS#1533-45-5
1.Excellent thermal stability and weather resistance. OB-1 can still be used under high temperature. Its high temperature resistance is one of the best among all whitening agent products.
2. Whitening properties: OB-1 has excellent whitening effect. It can compensate for the undesired slight yellow color in the substrate and reflect more visible light, making the products appear whiter, brighter and more vivid.
3. Excellent color fastness. the whitening effect of OB-1 is good, and the whitened products are not easy to lose color.
4. Wide range of application, OB-1 has good compatibility with most polymers. It is the plastic whitening agent with the widest range of application and the largest sales volume.
5. High fluorescence intensity. OB-1 is suitable for compounding with other models to produce synergistic effect.
6. The amount of OB-1 added should not exceed the peak. When used, the amount of OB-1 added is small, and precipitation is easily produced when used in excess.
OB-1 is used for the whitening of polyester liquid, especially for the whitening of polyester fiber and the whitening of polyester and cotton and other blended fabrics, and also for the whitening of plastic products.
1.The product is suitable for the whitening of polyester fiber, nylon fiber, polypropylene fiber and other chemical fibers.
2.The product is suitable for whitening and brightening of polypropylene plastic, ABS, EVA, polystyrene, polycarbonate, etc.
3.The product is suitable for adding in the conventional polymerization of polyester and nylon.
4.It is especially suitable for the whitening of plastic products molded at high temperature.